Saturday, August 18, 2007

Happy Belated BurfDay to myself, Melinda, CarMen n HappY birthday to Benasir

Friday... 17/8/07
i got a shock n also a memorable of my life...
nvr expected to celebrate my BELATED birthday tat is planned by my college mate...
damn touching la.. *sob*
haha and this is the 1st time i celebrate together with 4 of my college mate..

16/7/06-Mel's birthday
17/7/07- my birthday
11/8/07-Carmen's birthday
17/8/07-Benasir's birthday

that is the 4 of us...


our cake...

taste really good la this cake.. got some feeling of happiness.. lolxxx

this pic is taken when me n Benasir was ready

n this pic was taken when Carmen and Mel was ready.. lolxxx

can u guys notice there are onli 4 candle there?? not meaning we are 4 years old..
But each of us have got our own candle.. 4 candle= 4 of us..
the feeling was like so good to have my fren to celebrate my birthday with.. although just one month ago, i can feel their sincerity and also their effort to make this happen.
THX FM 2.3..

this is the best n also the warmest class among all TBF tutorial group..
luckily i din chg class. if not i cant taste all this..
ThX LOTSSSSSSS my dear fren..

FM 2.3 ROXXXXXXXXXXXX

No comments: