Saturday, May 12, 2007

Freaky Friday.. zzz

its kinda nice and relaxing friday.. Free from exam and also any other stress.. hahaha
So decided to hang around with my ex-classmate.. just some turn up n other well is just busy with on stuff n some gone overseas..
In the half morning, saw MYFM crew nearby my housing area. so decided to went n have a look.
When we reach there there was a crowd and so damn hot, cause it was around 12++ afternoon.. lolxx go there and hot like shit onli.. also can saw go there have a free-air sauna.. haha
I thought i can win some prizes from them but ish turn out to be a tough job when they ask some err weird weird question.. haha



Then it still ok. My cousin's son was like so damn hot n suffering so i take him to the car and have some cooling aircond. hahaha

didnt he look "hot"???

so after that went to have a repair on my car... Car bulb turn up to have serious problem. zz
like what Nick say i should have changed to HID... no money.. zzz

No comments: