Tuesday, May 15, 2007

ASSIGNMENTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!! THURSDAY IS THE SUBMISSION OF THE LOGBOOK
WHAT SHALL I DO NOW??
FOUND ANY INFORMATION?? NOPE
PAPERWORK??? NOPE
SCHEDULE TO HAVE A DISCUSSION?? NOPE
CONFIRM.. I MEAN CONFIRM KENA KAO KAO D LA THIS TIME.

haihzzzz talking back to the assignment. even if i scratch my hair till i gone bald i also dono wat to do..
KILL ME PLSSSSSSSSS.

any im so "lucky" to get a good leader JOEY LEE. sounds like a gal name? but he is a guy. lolxx a damn err "responsible" guy to be say. haha
When teacher ask for a novel to be done as assignment. he took a book titled
"INTEPRETER OF MALADIES" i asked him wat this book about. I couldnt even believe wht he answered me. he says" err its about INTEPRETER OF MALAY LADIES" zzz
what the heck. n the book is thick like shit. i mean shit. dog shit cat shit human shit cow shit n also BULLSHIT.....

aiya nvm la who call me to be so GOOD to accompany him throughout the whole foundation. hahaha..
hmm i was always a last minute man. but till now i onli did a few parts of it. n now im even so free to blog.. lolxxx nvm nvm
atleast i can get something useful from YAHOO to help in my assignment..

get a look at the piece of shit i mention..
INTEPRETER OF MALADIES
http://www.bookrags.com/Interpreter_of_Maladies

YOU WILL CONFIRM CRY...SERIOUSLY..

No comments: