Saturday, April 21, 2007

Life Is So Fragile..

The one, Boon Han(left) beside Shieh Ying


Its a sad news and also a tragic incident that happens around me and my fren.
We cant predict how fragile is life is.

TEH BOON HAN
1990-2007(April)

I never tried to experience before the feeling when a fren of mine past away.. the feeling was like so damn hurting.. I never expect such a good boy like him attempt to suicide..
I heard this from my fren yesterday and i was like stunned for minutes.. i don wan this feeling and i don wish to have this feeling, it was hurting..

Attn:Boon Han

Although you already don have the chance to see this but i also wish to dedicate this message to you..
You are such a good fren of us. Your jokes reli makes us feel happy whenever around you..
Your acting of action action is a real humorous thing ive ever seen and for now i wont have the chance to see it again.Why you do this "stupid" stuff. Cant you find other way to express how u feel..Cant u imagine how hurt is Hong Nee now??? Where is ur promise for her??
I reli enjoy the time when we went to Maths tuition, the time we soend in mamak with Tung Lik n fren.
You will always in our mind.. feel so lucky to have u as my fren.. Mayb U Rest In peace..

Sincerely From,
RON YAP CHEE KING
ex-Lethian...Your fren

No comments: