Thursday, February 8, 2007

hmm back from JOHOR with a thrilling feeling

well.. just yesterday i went to JOHOR n today im back haha.. fast ryte.. hmm kinda tiring these few day.. time kinda compact n almost cant even breathe.. lol..
but was kinda fun following my dad around.. was his PA..not PA system.. is PERSONAL ASSISTANT.. haha follow him here n there.. got to know many ppl n also chances to socialize.. but umm for me if to go here n there i would reli enjoy but to stay just in his office..>.< i will die. coz its a hard time to cope with..swt.. haha
We went to JOHOR at around 10p.m in d night.. n reaches there around err 2a.m perhaps. stays at a hotel n then rest till the other morning.. the feeling was so fun.. night journey. at first i decided to help my dad to drive him there but haha for me its kinda hard coz i don even noe where to go. n also night time driving, its hard for me.. i got eye-sight prob.. so well just let my dad drive.. 1st-ly have dinner with my mum n bro in BBk then when to my so call "Old Uncle" house coz my father call him "uncle", n i am junior so i should call him "Old Uncle"..
sad-nya, he past away just onli yesterday n oso the day we wanna go to JOHOR. no choice la.. just visit him n then move on..
Then today we have a "site visit" which is where my dad's job begins.. saw my dad's staff there.. working under hot sun...huh i wouldnt wan to b like them.. under such hot sun.. surfacing the roads n stuff.. lol
So after all thing done, we then travel home.. at around 3.++p.m lo. reaches Klang around 6.++p.m, haha but one thing is tat i drive my dad home.. hmm kinda fun though.. at first i was hmm kinda scared cos its been onli few time i drive his car.. so nvm i try..
till highway i couldnt even believe i speed up till "160++kph".
my dad was so damn nervous n then tell me.."err slow a bit" coz i am new license holder.. so k la i then later speed down n then also same la speed up lo.. coz feel like so slow haha

No comments: