Sunday, February 11, 2007

...All Well Ends Well..^^

hmm.. till now onli end all.. the stuff of my deceased grandmother..
waited fr 12am till now..3.37am..haha
well just finished attend my fren party...kinda enjoying too.. can get to gather with my "BLACK DEVIL" fren,, but Raymond din turn up..

after the party straight come home, n then continue the praying session... haha
after that well, kinda have a nice chat with my cousin, we usually meets up onli when there are family occasion only. kinda nice n warm the feeling.. we have a nice chat n also conversation..
so my dad joined few of us n also explain n tell the story of his journey..
FRom FAilure To SUccess.. im kinda touched by it..
n also teaches us the philosophy of life. hmm maybe he was drunk o stuff,. but i can hear that it was all the words from his heart..
HE loves me, my family, my cousin and my grandparents.. everything near to him.
I LOVES YOU DADDY.....really does(although kinda lame for u all)

so we have a long chat accompanied my wines, laughter n also jokes..
THru my dad i learn a lot, n while these few weeks i follow him working, i met a lot n also socialize a lot..
i have now learn also absorbs many thing n also theories thru my dad...
im so proud to have such a dad, n also everyone tells me to love n be a fillial son to him... i will , i reli will

YOU ARE THE GREATEST DAD IN THE WORLD.....^^

No comments: