Tuesday, January 16, 2007

stupid webcam n also stupidity of me.. swt


sigh.......
f**ker webcam, wasted my half an hour to search for it.
and i was searching it almost all over my room,, plus my bro...
ish ish sleep sleep sleep.. ask him where he place it. he was like answering it
"umm umm err" then slept back.. what the..haihzz better rely on myself
and i understand why people always says tht
"when we don need the stuff, we see it everywhere, and when we reali need it,it disappear"
thats true..
atlast with my determination i found it..hahah but still need to install
wat the hack.. but its ok.. still nvm the file wat wat so call "vcam m3***"
diao.. haihzz luckily not spoil yet, still can use,, if not u see la i sure will
trash it till pieces,,,xD
s2pid kok ho wanna me to webcam with him... GAY betul.. no choice la
haha and ends up i webcam with him... NAKED.. lolxx top onli...xD..

No comments: