Tuesday, January 23, 2007

mission accomplished....

this is the house to be burn to my grandmother...

*sigh* talk back also kinda feels that time passes real fast... remember last friday was the first day to do the mission..just the beginning part of it. n now already passes 5 days n the mission was completed.. the feeling was like so great cause i also contributed some of my ability to do my part in my family... a big family..
i still remember that Friday was the day that those adults including my parents n my aunt, uncle, also my grandfather asked us whether we can stay up for the whole night o not.. and without hesitating, i just answered it.. "yea, why not???".. so they took their sleep n me, my cuz n my bro.. 3 of us stay up till the morning arrives.. haha cant believe that the time past real fast, we just need to guard the so call "house" till morning.. aiya easy la.. see onli ma.. haha n we prepared MILO, NESCAFE, n also biscuit sitting in the compound of my house chatting while doing some "handcraft" with those incense paper.. haha firstly i see the watch n it shows 1a.m then nvm i chat chat chat n do handcraft.. n one thing that shock me most is that my cuz n my bro play with the "cart" that we gonna burn to my grandma.. calling me to sit on the cart.. n i was like "what the fuck".. play till ntg to play d ar?? that time i still chat with kok ho.. he oso so shocked when i tell him... haha my cuz n bro also saying that the "gal puppets" as lenglui.. haha
then so jokes n also playing keeps the whole night surrounded with laughter..
Then for a while time reaches 7a.m, n we chg our shift with my aunt.. we went to have a sleep.. that day was kinda tired in the morning, i straight away sleep till the half part of the day.. till 2pm in the afternoon.. hmmpph i woke up d n stepped out of my house.. n it was like WOO i saw all my aunt there sitting down folding incense paper.. n they say "good morning" to me.. meaning i already reaches the half part of the day..haha n i sat down with them n continue to do those incense paper.. haha the feeling so nice.. all gather together to do stuff.. n it lasted till the night..

the next day was the same.. umm okok lo the feeling damn nice.. till night again i repeated whwt we did.. guarding the "house" till morning.. haha play play play, fold fold fold... i got one of my cuz with me together..Chen Hong. he is one of my most close cousin.. he went out with his friend till 2am then joined us(the same 3). Till the next morning 7am.. we have a nice chat n also a veri cooperative cousin.. we fold those incense paper till the table was like so full n loaded.. looking like a mountain.. haha he was umm 5 years older than me..we still remain close.. the last time i saw him was umm 1years ago.. he was kinda thin.. n now he was so fleshy.. haha but good lo.. fat means "fok"(umm meaning prosperous lo) onli can eat till so fat ma. i tried to call his bro.. Chen Aik.knn pangpeki.. saying was with his fren HI-TEA,, lolxx its ok la. haha this time we still stay till 7am.. this time i was so awake till the morning.. i don feel like sleeping n also tired. but when the time i lay on my bed.. i sleep straight away.n this time i wanted to sleep till late late de.. but diu my cuz Chen Aik, disturb me up.. at 9a.m diuniasing.. kacau till i cant even sleep.. so no choice la. wake up ba.. bath n also then continue my daily routine.. fold incense paper, pray n also squat down for a long time.. sienzz la..
i saw my this cuz n i cant really do things well.. so damn kacau n also humurous wan la.. make me laugh all d time..cant stand him.. haha

these day life getting real hard for me.. need to pray everyday.. for example from SUNDAY,MONDAY,TUESDAY we gotta wake up at 10am to pray till night.. wow the praying was not just a few minutes.. got parts of the ceremony.. every single parts of it need to use around 1 hour.. so pray 1hour then rest 20min =.=.. not fair.. squat till my knee was so pain.. guess wat. we don squat at cushion.. we squat at those box paper.. damn hard.. n the ground was so sandy.. pain pain haha... umm atleast it is worth it.. cause we are praying for my deceased Grandmother n also my father's grandfather.. what should i name them?? err forget jor..n lastly for our own prosperous.. but those happy time passes real fast. we finished our mission n also my cuz is back to work also some back to study..me alone boring gotta work again.. haihzzz. these few days i got thru many work.. hard, easy n also hot also got.. n i found that err these days SUN was so damn hot.. haha.. burning up my skin.. become darker d.. sob sob ="(

for example join my cousin repair the road of my house in order to place table, under the hot sun.. haha nice le the feeling .. also then gotta find banana tree leaf in those estate to make pau n stuff..be waiter la when relatives comes to visit n also the today means tuesday, we have a dining ceremony as a appreciate for those who comes..take ice, take beers to tables, water n stuff..
i like the feeling of being together with my cuz and work together.. the feeling was so great n cant find it with money.. they are so true to me so do i.. except for those who are DC(disconnect) from our network...onli a few la..
but i was really tired n atlast today after blogging i got to sleep for a long time. my slepping time for the past few day was so unbalanced.. onli sleep around 12 hour for the 5days.. soli for those who msg me o also msn me, phone me.. i can hardly reaches my phone n also my computer..
wat i can say is that AH HONG, AH AIK, AH PIN, YI HUANG,YONG WEI,YONG SIANG, CHEE YUAN, MEI XIANG, MEI FONG, AH LING, SYZE LOI, SYZE JIAT, B-CHAI.. hopefully i dont miss out any of my cuz... GREAT JOB to u all including me myself.. i really miss u guys.. but too bad we din take a photo of us together.. REMEMBER me lo.......

n lastly tell u all what is this mission.. it is so call " kongtek" a memorial ceremony to those who past away n also burning of incense paper n "house", "cart", "car"... n many other stuff..
DON SHOCKED BY IT YEA. n also sorry for those who are errr kinda PANTANG to see these kinda stuff

No comments: