Sunday, January 14, 2007

bRaNd NeW bLog






haha this is my brand new blog.. kinda happy.. lolxxx. why i choose to blog again le?? i also dont know why?? cause is that i am now bored to death.. so damn bored. no school. not yet enrol college n also not being selected for NS(national Service).. swt i wanted to get selected but too bad my luck is too good.. not my turn yet.. haha xD
hmmpph.. apa mau cakap? apa mau buat? i oso dono wat i want now. work?>NO. play?>NO aiya veri troublesome la.. sienzzz but err blogging ar?? okok la. just to fill my time.. too much time jor.. dono how to manage the time.. sigh.. but one thing i reli veri wanted to do is going back to school..
so damn miss my school le.. SEKOLAH SRI LETHIA.. i miss my table i miss my chair n i miss my classroom... but lastly i miss my friends n also TEACHERS...xD.. haha
anyone to teach me what to do in this lame boring tiring holiday?? err for me la cause waiting to enrol college in MARCH... =.=!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love this guy since the 1st time i saw him........ 1 kin chong cheng